Thursday, March 04, 2010

Hundreds of Days of Scouting


Today will be Day 25 of the 100 Days of Scouting challenge.

Each day, I log in a few items that I have done to promote Scouting--it might be a big thing or a small thing, rushed or well-thought out, good for one Scout or (I hope) all Scouts.

Just to let you know, I'm not alone.  Other Scouters have either added it to their blogging efforts or have even started new blogs to support it.  

Simply amazing.

Here are the other blogs:

100 Day's of Scouting (from a Scout!)

Other folks participate in the comments and updates on Twitter.

Help fan the flames and get more Scouters (and Scouts!) to do something every day for Scouting!  

Definitely read those new blogs and see what they are up to--don't forget to leave a comment.  Every day we make Scouting better.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

How could you forget me? Just kidding... fyi my 100 days site is located at http://100daysofscouting.posterous.com

Scoutsigns said...

@Kevin--so sorry. I knew there was another out there, but those were all that came up in my Reader. Will update!